cwRsync 5.5.0 freeware
cwRsync is a yet another packaging of Rsync and Cygwin. You can use cwRsync for fast remote file backup and synchronization. Rsync uses the Rsync algorithm which provides a very fast method for bringing remote files into sync. It does this by sending just the differences in the files across the link, without requiring that both sets of files are present at one of the ends of the link beforehand.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||remote file, file backup, remote backup, synchronize, synchronization, backup|
cwRsync Free Download - we do not host any cwRsync torrent files or links of cwRsync on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All cwRsync download links are direct cwRsync download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.5.0||Apr 28, 2016||New Release|
|4.0.5||Dec 27, 2012||New Release|
|4.0.3||Feb 2, 2010||New Release||Fixed a bogus free when using --xattrs with --backup.
· Avoid an error when --dry-run was trying to stat a prior hard-link file
· that hasn't really been created.
· Fixed a problem with --compress (-z) where the receiving side could
· return the error "inflate (token) returned -5".
· Fixed a bug where --delete-during could delete in a directory before it
· noticed that the sending side sent an I/O error for that directory (both
· sides of the transfer must be at least 3.0.7).
· Improved --skip-compress's error handling of bad character-sets and got
· rid of a lingering debug fprintf().
· Fixed the daemon's conveyance of io_error value from the sender.
· An rsync daemon use seteuid() (when available) if it used setuid().
· Get the permissions right on a --fake-super transferred directory that
· needs more owner permissions to emulate root behavior.
· An absolute-path filter rule (i.e. with a '/' modifier) no longer loses
· its modifier when sending the filter rules to the remote rsync.