CyFluxViz 0.92 freeware
CyFluxViz was created as a small, accessible and Open Source plugin for the Cytoscape software. CyFluxViz is a plugin that can be used to visualize flux distributions in molecular interaction networks. Flux models can be exported with ease as vector or scalar images (PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, EPS).
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Cytoscape plugin, flux distribution, molecular interaction network, plugin, Cytoscape, distribution|
CyFluxViz Free Download - we do not host any CyFluxViz torrent files or links of CyFluxViz on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All CyFluxViz download links are direct CyFluxViz download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.92||Aug 5, 2013||New Release||· implemented: changes due to Cytoscape from v2.8.1 -> v2.8.3
· implemented: sortable flux distribution table (id, name, network as keys)
· bug resolved: image export broken (now bitmap export settings are reused for multiple picture)
· implemented: new Mappings and VisualStyles implementation (remove of deprecated methods and adaption to v2.8.3 implementation)
· bug resolved: attribute selection bug (flux related attributes were not made visible)
· bug resolved: initial max-min mapping not properly applied
· implemented: support of multiple VisualStyles & C13 and kinetic style
· bug resolved: flux distribution table was editable with side effects
· bug resolved: selected nodes and edges were lost when FluxDistribution changed.
· bug resolved: global max setting for mapping was not applied properly
· implemented: support of child networks (create additional views for network)
· bug resolved: Network selection changed the focused windows
· implemented: focus CyFluxViz panel via icon cli
|0.91||Dec 3, 2012||New Release||· icon loader NullPointer Exception fixed|
|0.88||Jul 18, 2012||New Release||· smaller bugfixes
· better file import