DOSBox 0.74.3 freeware
DOSBox is a DOS-emulator that uses the SDL-library which makes DOSBox very easy to port to different platforms. DOSBox has already been ported to many different platforms, such as Windows, BeOS, Linux, MacOS X. DOSBox also emulates CPU:286/386 realmode/protected mode, Directory FileSystem/XMS/EMS, Tandy/Hercules/CGA/EGA/VGA/VESA graphics, a SoundBlaster/Gravis Ultra Sound card for excellent sound compatibility with older games...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||DOS emulator, VESA emulator, SoundBlaster emulator, DOS, emulator, emulate|
DOSBox Free Download - we do not host any DOSBox torrent files or links of DOSBox on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All DOSBox download links are direct DOSBox download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.74.3||Jul 3, 2019||New Release||Fixed that a very long line inside a bat file would overflow the parsing buffer. (CVE-2019-7165 by Alexandre Bartel)
Added a basic permission system so that a program running inside DOSBox can't access the contents of /proc (e.g. /proc/self/mem) when / or /proc were (to be) mounted. (CVE-2019-12594 by Alexandre Bartel)
Several other fixes for out of bounds access and buffer overflows.
Some fixes to the OpenGL rendering.
|0.74.2||Sep 3, 2018||New Release||Rewrite auto/max cycles algorithm to work better with windows 7, other OSes might benefit as well.
Update 64bit recompiler to work on OSX and Linux.
Several improvements to make the recompilers work with newer compilers and add some workarounds about clang confusing itself.
Fix several variables being the wrong size in the recompiler.
|0.74||May 19, 2010||New Release||* Several small game specific fixes/hacks/support. (Offensive, Roadhog, GTA installer, Kingdom O' Magic soundcard detection, Pirate booter, Armored Fist installer)
* Add the S3-specific 640x480 256 color mode. (fixes regression in "Wooden Ships and Iron Men" and "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream")
* Fix a stack overflow that could crash DOSBox.
* Add fake microphone input. (fixes Talking Parrot)
* Modify adlib turn off code, so that it doesn't turn off in cases where the same sound is repeated over and over again.
* Several small fixes to the CDROM audio code.(HOMM2, Redneck Rampage and others)
* Several improvements to the CDROM emulation code. (fixes Alpha Storm and GT Racing 97)
* Some small CPU fixes that might fix something.
* Handle opcode 0xff subcode 7 as invalid instruction. (fixes dif-2 & others)
* Some hercules fixes. (Testdrive)
* Improve support for blanked parts that wrap around to the start of the screen. (fixes Magic Circle d