EiskaltDC++ for Linux 2.4.2 freeware
EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC protocols. It is compatible with other DC clients, such as the original DC from Neomodus, DC++ and derivatives. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all common DC hub software.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||file sharing client, DC++ client, Direct Connect share, DC++, Direct Connect, share|
EiskaltDC++ for Linux Free Download - we do not host any EiskaltDC++ for Linux torrent files or links of EiskaltDC++ for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All EiskaltDC++ for Linux download links are direct EiskaltDC++ for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.4.2||Mar 2, 2021||New Release|
|2.2.10 B631||May 31, 2019||New Release|
|2.2.9||Sep 4, 2013||New Release||common changes:
· Fixed build with GCC < 4.6 and Clang < 3.1. This is the last release with
· support of old compilers.
· Fixed cmake rules for building with sr@latin localization.
· Small code refactoring and optimisation.
· Improvements in search widget: now progress bar works as expected.
· Fixed segmentation fault on right click at some nicknames in public chats.
· Fixed SIGABRT during closing Tic-Tac-Toe QML widget.
· Fixed SIGABRT on program exit when QtScript "LogManager View" is active.
A number of improvements for Mac OS X:
· disabled system tray functionality (it never worked there as expected)
· added special program menu to the dock icon
· now program is hided into dock instead of exiting by the click on window
· close button
· added platform-specific code to handle left click on program icon in dock
· now it works as in native Mac OS X programs)
· added dock icon jumping when there are new unread personal messages