enCIFer for Linux 1.4 freeware
enCIFer enables users to validate CIFs and ensure their files are format-compliant for deposition with journals and databases or for storage in laboratory archives. enCIFer should also be used to add information safely to CIFs without corrupting the strict syntax.
|Author||Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||edit CIF, crystal data editor, CIF checker, edit, editor, checker|
enCIFer for Linux Free Download - we do not host any enCIFer for Linux torrent files or links of enCIFer for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All enCIFer for Linux download links are direct enCIFer for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.4||Aug 15, 2012||New Release||New Features:
· There is now a quick link to the CCDC's CIF deposition and validation service.
· Updated to the latest CIF dictionaries from IUCr.
· More files listed in the "Recent Files" menu.
· The Crystal Data Wizard now sets the correct crystal system to 'trigonal' for rhombohedral structures with trigonal/hexagonal axes.
· Within a session, enCIFer remembers the last-selected directory, for loading files.