enCIFer for Mac OS X 1.4 freeware
enCIFer enables users to validate CIFs and ensure their files are format-compliant for deposition with journals and databases or for storage in laboratory archives. enCIFer should also be used to add information safely to CIFs without corrupting the strict syntax.
|Author||Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre|
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||edit CIF, crystal data editor, CIF checker, edit, editor, checker|
enCIFer for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any enCIFer for Mac OS X torrent files or links of enCIFer for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All enCIFer for Mac OS X download links are direct enCIFer for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.4||Aug 15, 2012||New Release||New Features:
· There is now a quick link to the CCDC's CIF deposition and validation service.
· Updated to the latest CIF dictionaries from IUCr.
· More files listed in the "Recent Files" menu.
· The Crystal Data Wizard now sets the correct crystal system to 'trigonal' for rhombohedral structures with trigonal/hexagonal axes.
· Within a session, enCIFer remembers the last-selected directory, for loading files.