FBClone 2.2.1 freeware
FBClone can clone a Firebird database is one shot (instead of backup/restore cycle) and pump data from one database to another with the same structure, it handles metadata / data charset conversion and may be useful to ease database owner change process or to migrate a database between two different firebird versions (eg. 2.1 -> 1.5).
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Firebird Clone, Clone Database, Clone Firebird Database, Firebird, Clone, Database|
FBClone Free Download - we do not host any FBClone torrent files or links of FBClone on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FBClone download links are direct FBClone download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.2.1||Nov 14, 2012||New Release||· Fixed bugs introduced in FBClone 2.2.0 regarding loading of TABLE metadata.
· Added support for DOMAINS, TYPE OF domain, COLLATE and NOT NULL for input/output parameters of stored procedures.
· Changed order of creation for UNIQUE and FOREIGN
· Changed order of creation for TABLE TRIGGERS and VIEW TRIGGERS
· Package contains source and binaries for FB 1.5, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.5
· Rebuilt and reuploaded using latest changes from UIB repository.
|2.1.4||Jan 23, 2012||New Release|
|2.1.3||Sep 9, 2010||New Release|