Free Pascal 3.0.0 freeware
Free Pascal (aka FPK Pascal) is a 32 and 64 bit professional Pascal compiler. It is available for different processors: Intel x86, Amd64/x86_64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, Sparc, ARM. The discontinued 1.0 version also supports the Motorola 680x0. The following operating systems are supported: Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X/Darwin, DOS, Win32, Win64, WinCE, OS/2, Netware (libc and classic) and MorphOS.
|Author||Free Pascal Team|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||pascal compiler, smart linker, compile pascal, pascal, compiler, smart|
Free Pascal Free Download - we do not host any Free Pascal torrent files or links of Free Pascal on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Free Pascal download links are direct Free Pascal download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.0.0||Dec 10, 2015||New Release|
|2.6.4||Mar 11, 2014||New Release||- 0025505: [Database] "-:param" form SQL text parsed incorrected (Reinier Olislagers) - resolved.
- 0024007: [Compiler] Bug in bitpacked arrays access (Jonas Maebe) - resolved.
- 0023962: [Compiler] When passing a packed record to a overridden, virtual method the method argument contains incorrect values (Jonas Maebe) - resolved.
- 0025140: [FCL] ptcgraph.CloseGraph works incorrect (Nikolay Nikolov) - resolved.
- 0019610: [RTL] TStringList.delimitedtext doesn't respect quotechar (Marco van de Voort) - resolved.
- 0022465: [Packages] Redefine of QWord as Int64 in packages/winunits-jedi/src/jwawindns.pas (Florian) - resolved.
- 0023290: [RTL] FileSetDate does not work on directories (Michael Van Canneyt) - resolved.
- 0023283: [Packages] Wrong bit shift in ListView_GetCheckState (Marco van de Voort) - resolved.
- 0020484: [Packages] NetDB unable to resolve DNS when application was launched without network (Michael Van Canneyt) - resolved.
|2.6.2||Feb 23, 2013||New Release||# Compiler:
* Improvements and fixes for the ARM architecture
* New package fpindexer (indexing engine)
* Support for observer pattern added to fcl-base (and base classes in RTL)
* Lots and lots fixes and improvements for fcl-db
o Support for JSON dataset added among others
* Fixes and improvements for fcl-passrc (and fpdoc)
* Updates for PTCPas and gtk2
* fpmkunit improvements (better support for future switch to fpmake)
* Several fixes for x11
* Several fixes for winunits (and winceunits)
* Improvements to the NativeNT target (newly introduced as alpha in 2.6.0)
* Many fixes for OpenBSD and NetBSD (considered in beta state now)
* Internal ELF writer supported for more BSD t