GlassFish 5.0.1 freeware
GlassFish Server Open Source Edition is the industry’s first application server that supports Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 (the Java EE 6 platform) and is built on a modular, flexible runtime based on the OSGi standard.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||application server, deploy web application, web application development, server, web application, development|
GlassFish Free Download - we do not host any GlassFish torrent files or links of GlassFish on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All GlassFish download links are direct GlassFish download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.0.1||Feb 5, 2020||New Release|
|5.0||Sep 22, 2017||New Release||We are pleased to announce the general availability of GlassFish 5.0, the Java EE 8 Open Source Reference Implementation and that the Java EE 8 umbrella specification and all the underlying specifications (JAX-RS 2.1, Servlet 4.0, CDI 2.0, JSON-B 1.0, Bean Validation 2.0, etc.) are finalized and approved!
Java EE 8 adds some nice capabilities to the platform
Servlet 4.0 API with HTTP/2 support
Enhanced JSON support including a new JSON binding API
A new REST Reactive Client API
Asynchronous CDI Events
A new portable Security API
Server-Sent Events support (Client & Server-side)
Support for Java SE 8 capabilities (e.g. Date & Time API, Streams API, annotations enhancements)
Today, you can use these new features using GlassFish 5.0 and hopefully with additional Java EE 8 application servers in the near future. Below you will find some resources that might help you to get started with Java EE 8.
|4.1||Mar 2, 2011||New Release||Developer Productivity:
· Rapidly deploy and redeploy enterprise applications
· Major OSGi improvements and updates
· Enhanced Java EE 6 functionality such as EJB support in Embedded API, and
· JMX/JAX-RSManagement API
· Management of clusters containing many instances from a centralized web based console
· Dynamic configuration of live clusters
· High availability for JAX-WS, JMS, EJB; Active Redeploy that retains EJB/HTTP
· session state on redeploy
· Oracle Portfolio Integration: Oracle Coherence, Oracle Web ServicesManager, Oracle AccessManager, Oracle WebLogic Server compatibility and interoperability