GUIDOLib for Linux 1.5.1 freeware
The Guido Engine Library is a generic, portable library and API for the graphical rendering of musical scores. The library is based on the GUIDO Music Notation Format as the underlying data format. The library takes account of the conventional music notation system and should be flexible enough to include any graphical sign and musical information if necessary.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||music score, graphic render, music note, score, note, render|
GUIDOLib for Linux Free Download - we do not host any GUIDOLib for Linux torrent files or links of GUIDOLib for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All GUIDOLib for Linux download links are direct GUIDOLib for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.5.1||Aug 13, 2013||New Release||· new GuidoGetSystemCount API
· bug in midi export corrected: chord notes were ignored
· trill line added : stops at the next element, can be drawn over several staves, systems and pages (if the notes are tied).
· implementation of new notehead types
· implementation of brackets around noteheads
· bug correction : stem length of high chords
· implementation of glissando
· implementation of cluster
· bug correction: incorrect staff mapping was generated for staves with a single slice
· implementation of staffOff- staffOn- tags
· implementation of symbol-tag
· implementation of fBeam tag (feathered beaming)
|1.4.9||Apr 11, 2012||New Release||· bug in hex colors setting (could be not taken into account)
· crash bug catched (due to syntax error in chords duration modification)
· bug corrected: multiple repeatEnd without repeatBegin
· bug corrected with chords mapping (incorrect event date and duration)