HDFView for Linux 3.1.0 freeware
The HDFView is a Java-based tool for browsing and editing NCSA HDF4 and HDF5 files. HDFView allows users to browse through any HDF4 and HDF5 file; starting with a tree view of all top-level objects in an HDF file's hierarchy. HDFView allows a user to descend through the hierarchy and navigate among the file's data objects.
|Author||The HDF Group|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||HDF viewer, view HDF, HDF analyzer, viewer, view, analyzer|
HDFView for Linux Free Download - we do not host any HDFView for Linux torrent files or links of HDFView for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All HDFView for Linux download links are direct HDFView for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.1.0||Apr 5, 2019||New Release|
|2.14||Jan 4, 2018||New Release|
|2.13||Aug 11, 2016||New Release||* JAVA-1840: Issues with bit mask selection and usage.
* JAVA-1837: Fixed support for scalar images and attributes.
* JAVA-1844: Add slf4j logging document with example.
* JAVA-1840, JAVA-1854, JAVA-1862: Issues with bit mask selection and usage.
* JAVA-1847: Notification added to display fields that couldn't be read in
* JAVA-1666, JAVA-1878, JAVA-1880: Issues with filters and dynamic loading.
* JAVA-183: Correctly show bitfield and opaque datatypes.
* JAVA-1855: Object and Dataset Region references can be selected and viewed.
* JAVA-1853: Fix issue with any stride above 2 causing an off-by-one-error
and not displaying the last row/column.
* JAVA-1863: If attribute is of Integer class, set the correct type and size.
* Improved internal management of compound datatypes, limitations still apply.
* Improved usage of user.dir and user.home properties as defaults to hdfview.root
and new prope