Html Agility Pack 1.8.9 freeware
This is an agile HTML parser that builds a read/write DOM and supports plain XPATH or XSLT (you actually don't HAVE to understand XPATH nor XSLT to use it, don't worry...). It is a .NET code library that allows you to parse "out of the web" HTML files. The parser is very tolerant with "real world" malformed HTML. The object model is very similar to what proposes System.Xml, but for HTML documents (or streams).
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||HTML parser, XPATH parser, XSLT parser, parser, XPATH, XSLT|
Html Agility Pack Free Download - we do not host any Html Agility Pack torrent files or links of Html Agility Pack on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Html Agility Pack download links are direct Html Agility Pack download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.8.9||Aug 20, 2012||New Release||now all versions are build in release mode. The rebuild affects: Net45/* and NetCore45/*|
|1.4.6||Aug 20, 2012||New Release||· a fix for the .NET 2.0 dll|
|1.4.5||Aug 10, 2012||New Release||Windows 8 Metro support:
· The Windows 8 Metro version is a mostly untested port. There is a known bug with Windows 8 Metro HttpClient and basic authentication. This client is used within the HtmlWeb class. Also XPATH is not supported and may never be supported, only LINQ expressions can be used.
· PreHandleDocumentHandler now fires before the Document is loaded in HtmlWeb
· Invalid parsing of td tags is fixed
· Minor speed up of node name retrieval, most notable in LINQ queries
· Deprecation of DescendantNodes and DescendantNodesAndSelf. These methods will have their implementations changed in the future which will break existing code. It is recommended to use Descendants and DescendantsAndSelf instead