i.Hex 1.2 freeware
i.Hex is a small and free graphical Hex Editor for Windows. I got ticked off at all the lame shareware hex editors out there and just buckled down and wrote my own [lame] free hex editor.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Hex Editor, Edit Hex, Compare Hex, Hex, Editor, Modify|
i.Hex Free Download - we do not host any i.Hex torrent files or links of i.Hex on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All i.Hex download links are direct i.Hex download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.2||Nov 1, 2018||New Release||Added a proper save dialog on exit, instead of assuming the user wants to save.|
|0.98||Jul 1, 2011||New Release||· Added function to fill the selection with crypto strength random bytes. (With progress bar in MB/s!)
· Added Edit menu, moved the find/findnext commands to it, added "Copy", "Paste" and "Select All" as well.
· [Win32] Fixed the find window not putting the focus on the first edit control.
· Added find in files functionality.
· Added copy as hex method which converts the selection to hex and copies to the clipboard. As opposed the normal "copy" which copies as binary or text depending on the content of the selection.
· Moved a bunch of string into the resource file which makes them translatable.
· Added a "language" menu to change the translation, including a link to the webpage that describes how to translate LGI apps.