JMARS for Windows 3.1.5 freeware
JMARS is an acronym that stands for Java Mission-planning and Analysis for Remote Sensing. It is a geospatial information system (GIS) developed by ASU's Mars Space Flight Facility to provide mission planning and data-analysis tools to NASA's orbiters, instrument team members, students of all ages, and the general public.
|Author||Arizona State University|
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mission analysis, geospatial information, GIS analysis, mission, analysis, GIS|
JMARS for Windows Free Download - we do not host any JMARS for Windows torrent files or links of JMARS for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JMARS for Windows download links are direct JMARS for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.1.5||Aug 12, 2014||New Release||- In JMARS, locate the "Options" tab at the top of the screen, click it
- Click "Check for Updates"
|3.0.4||Jun 7, 2013||New Release||- minor change that will allow users to use Body->reset layers to reset layers to JMARS default/startup state
- minor bug fix in the interaction of the Main view and Panner views
- accuracy of crater layer settings improved when saving crater layers as part of a saved session
- more graceful error handling when loading a saved session
- removed the ESRI option from the list for loading/saving in the shape layer. The Geo tools ESRI option is the replacement
- a fix for a drawing issue in the TES layer on Mac OS X running Java 7
- lower right corner coordinates added to the high resolution export tool including new UI functionality for setting export height and width
- update to how image corners (lat/lon) are specified in high resolution export
- added CSV export and look and feel changes to the Investigate tool
- improved communication between the Stamp Layer and backend databases
- Add Layer UI look and feel improvements
- ease of use changes to crater counting layer for small bodies