kivy for Linux 1.7.2 freeware
Kivy is an open source software library for rapid development of applications equipped with novel user interfaces, such as multi-touch apps. The framework is stable and has a documented API, plus a programming guide to help for in the first step. The graphics engine is built over OpenGL ES 2, using modern and fast way of doing graphics.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||NUI framework, NUI application development, NUI development, NUI, Novel User Interface, development|
kivy for Linux Free Download - we do not host any kivy for Linux torrent files or links of kivy for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All kivy for Linux download links are direct kivy for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.7.2||Aug 6, 2013||New Release||· Fix slowdown in graphics pipeline during gc
· Change Window.clearcolor to 0, 0, 0, 1
· Fix audio volume property
· Add audio loop property for Sound object
· Fix leak when using Animation.cancel() method
· Fix few leaks related to Kv language
|1.7.1||May 29, 2013||New Release||· [#1192] "Black label" issue on old phone
· [#1186] Reloading mipmapped label
· [#1204] doubletap/tripletap for windows hardware
· First-time configuration generation for linux/windows
|1.7.0||May 21, 2013||New Release||Core:
· [#1020] new App.user_data_dir, where user can store app state
· [#1047] new markup subscript/superscript
· [#1145] fix numpad keys mapping in Window
· Animation starts the timer at the first frame instead on start()
· Enhance clock calculation to have less glitch and be closer to 60 FPS.
· New VariableListProperty property that support 1, 2 or 4 values. used for padding, spacing...
· No more crash if no video core provider have been found
· Refactoring event declaration, use __events__ instead of register_event_type()
· Refactoring properties storage into a Cython class instead of a dict
· [#1014] force Context.gc() to dealloc gl resources
· add etc1 support for textures
· fix Buffer memory allocation for block with the same size
· fixes to support GL from Android emulator
· fix shader warning when both vertex and fragment are set
· new Fbo.pixels
· new Matrix.project() for 3d to 2d transformation
· new RenderContext use_parent_modelview and use_parent_projection