LAnd Survey Tools 1.1.0-6 Beta freeware
LAnd Survey Tools or LAST was created to preserve and expand on the work invested in an old, privately used, DOS based land survey construction and data collection application.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||land survey, data collection, preserve work, land, survey, collection|
LAnd Survey Tools Free Download - we do not host any LAnd Survey Tools torrent files or links of LAnd Survey Tools on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All LAnd Survey Tools download links are direct LAnd Survey Tools download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.1.0-6 Beta||Jul 22, 2013||New Release||· ack of testing a quick fix and the load profile caused
· an error. Also I just noticed that sample alignment included requires
· the overwrite option to be selected using Linux. Probably due to case
· sensitivity since newer alignments use lower case 'end'. I also changed
· the intro of this readme a tad.
|0.9.9-8 Beta||Feb 15, 2013||New Release||· I fixed the Curve Solutions routine in which an error would arise when attempting to use the radius and the chord variables to solve the curve. I got rid of the long standing annoyance of losing one second do to rounding in the decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds conversion. Finally I implemented the "Adv" button (which I forgot was even there) in the Calc tab used to advance the current station to the next significant one listed in the currently loaded alignment and profile from in the Road tab.|
|0.9.9-6 Beta||Dec 13, 2012||New Release||· Fine tuning.
· Fixed a calculation bug in the intersect function of the stake line routine where keeping track of decimal degrees and degrees-minutes and seconds was an issue.
· Added a few tool tips and moved the checkboxes to use keyed in el's closer to the functions themselves.