MilkyTracker 0.90.85 freeware
MilkyTracker is an open source, multi-platform music application for creating .MOD and .XM module files. It attempts to recreate the module replay and user experience of the popular DOS program Fasttracker II, with special playback modes available for improved Amiga ProTracker 2/3 compatibility.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||music creator, music editor, module recreation, music, creator, tracker|
MilkyTracker Free Download - we do not host any MilkyTracker torrent files or links of MilkyTracker on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All MilkyTracker download links are direct MilkyTracker download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.90.85||May 27, 2010||New Release||· Ability to move dialogs.
· Keyboard shortcut Shift-U (unmute all).
· Updated section panel to handle multiple pages.
· LHA archive support.
· Colour table import/export.
· gzip compression support.
· New font: IDC-Harmonica (12x12)
· New font: IDC-MicroKnight (12x12)
· Ability to detect desktop display resolution.
· Added '1' as note-off key in MilkyTracker mode.
· Ability to adjust screen magnification factor.
· Milkyplay license changed from GPL to BSD (MilkyTracker remains GPL).
· Working close button in OSX.
· LZX compressor support.
· Improved constants for 10 band EQ.
· New font: Topaz 1.3 & Topaz 2.0 (8x8)
· Crash when using the '-orientation ROTATE90CW' switch on SDL versions.
· Screen input lock after showing a system message.
· Bug in xm loader for old xm variant causing 8 bit samples to not load correctly.
· Added FT2 note range clipping to live playback.
· Improved live recording note-off.
· Crash when unable to open a directory.