Multi Photo Quotes 2.02.01 freeware
Multi Photo Quotes is a screensaver that combines pictures and quotes; it's highly customizable and well suited for multi monitor setups. Multi Photo Quotes also features tiled mosaics, monitor spanning, personal quote files and supports unix fortune files as well as the use of your own photos.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||photo screensaver, photo quote screensaver, multi monitor screensaver, screensaver, multi monitor, animate|
Multi Photo Quotes Free Download - we do not host any Multi Photo Quotes torrent files or links of Multi Photo Quotes on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Multi Photo Quotes download links are direct Multi Photo Quotes download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.02.01||May 20, 2013||New Release||· [Minor Feature] Current program version now shown on About tab.
· [BugFix] Program would sometimes show quotes using large white font, regardless of custom font settings.
|1.38.01||Feb 20, 2013||New Release||· [MajorFeature] MPQ will now avoid repeating images as long as possible -- both within a single display and between display cycles.
· [MajorFeature] MPQ now understands video files (avi,mpg) and will display random frames from them if they are found in image directories.
· [Feature] You can now backup and restore settings to different files, to allow you to switch between sets of settings.
· [MinorFeature] Added option to disable normal default image directories (useful for quick testing custom additional directories).
· [MinorFeature] Click to browse+add new folders to default image directory list.
|1.36.01||Jul 12, 2012||New Release||· [BugFix] Improved startup time.
· [MinorChange] Clears screen as soon as it starts, before preparing first mosaic.
· [MinorChange] Much faster to exit immediately after starting up -- useful if screensaver kicks in when not wanted.
· [MinorChange] Use the 'n' key to advance to next arrangement of images/quotes in full screen mode (used to be spacebar); spacebar will exit if configured to exit on keypress.