Multi Photo Quotes Portable 2.02.01 freeware
Multi Photo Quotes is a screensaver that combines pictures and quotes; it's highly customizable and well suited for multi monitor setups. Multi Photo Quotes also features tiled mosaics, monitor spanning, personal quote files and supports unix fortune files as well as the use of your own photos.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||photo screensaver, photo quote screensaver, multi monitor screensaver, screensaver, multi monitor, animate|
Multi Photo Quotes Portable Free Download - we do not host any Multi Photo Quotes Portable torrent files or links of Multi Photo Quotes Portable on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Multi Photo Quotes Portable download links are direct Multi Photo Quotes Portable download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.02.01||May 20, 2013||New Release||· [Minor Feature] Current program version now shown on About tab.
· [BugFix] Program would sometimes show quotes using large white font, regardless of custom font settings.
|1.36.01||Jul 12, 2012||New Release||· [BugFix] Improved startup time.
· [MinorChange] Clears screen as soon as it starts, before preparing first mosaic.
· [MinorChange] Much faster to exit immediately after starting up -- useful if screensaver kicks in when not wanted.
· [MinorChange] Use the 'n' key to advance to next arrangement of images/quotes in full screen mode (used to be spacebar); spacebar will exit if configured to exit on keypress.
|1.35.01||Jun 27, 2012||New Release||· For portable users, program now checks for ConfigDir_Default.ini if ConfigDir.ini not found; prevents your custom ConfigDir.ini file from being overwritten when unpacking portable distribution zip.
· Executable and setup are now digitally signed for extra security; instead of a zip-compatible installer, there are now 2 separate downloads for installer and portable version.
· Errors could occur if monitor configurations changed while program was running (ie connecting/disconnecting multiple monitors).