QuteCsound for Mac OS X 0.9.6 freeware
QuteCsound is a frontend for Csound featuring a highlighting editor with autocomplete, interactive widgets and integrated help. It is a cross-platform and aims to be a simple yet powerful and complete development environment for Csound. It can open files created by MacCsound.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Csound front-end, development environment, application development, development, develop, developer|
QuteCsound for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any QuteCsound for Mac OS X torrent files or links of QuteCsound for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All QuteCsound for Mac OS X download links are direct QuteCsound for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.9.6||Jul 11, 2019||New Release||Fixes:
Improvements to Linux intall rules
Added support to use system rtmidi (Linux)
Support for PythonQt 3.2 and RtMidi 3.0
Correct highlighting for // comment mark
Correct "Download manual" link
Fixes and improvements to Floss Manual and several other examples
_Start _Stop and other reserved channels' wisgets work also now via rtmidi (using midi controller).
Support for Retina and HDPI screens.
Highlighting for .udo files
Added .udo, .inc and .html to known files in file dialogs and allow opening from file manager (corrected mime-types on Linux).
Improvements to sensekey support - now keys (like arrow keys) with several bytes of ANSI key sequence are handled.
Workaround for mysterious bug to round floating point division on first run (9/4 = 2.0).
Fixed crash on running .orc file when there is no .sco. Now orc without score can be run as scoreless csd.
Better Midi Learn dialog, added Set/Cancel buttons, fixed crash on assigning MIDI slider/knob to button,
|0.6.1||Dec 6, 2011||New Release||New:
· New XML Widget format for storing widgets. If file only contains the
· old widget format a backup file is saved just in case.
The new format allows many new funtionality like:
· Font, Font size, Font Color and background in a larger number of
· Rounded borders and border width in various widgets.
· Font sizes are now approximate pixel values, which provides
· better cross-platform font cmpatibility and a broader selection of
· x and y zoom for scope and graph widget
· If only old widget format is present in the file, a backup copy
· is saved with extension .old-format
· Minimum and maximum values for spinbox, controller and scroll number
· Presets for Widgets are now available, and they will be stored as
· XML text in the csd file. They can be used from the right click menu
· in the widget panel.
· Added reserved channels "_GetPresetName", "_GetPresetNumber",
· "_SetPreset" and "_SetPresetIndex", which allows control of presets from
· Csound or other widgets.