TTCalc for Linux 0.9.3 freeware
TTCalc is a mathematical calculator that features a well structured graphical interface and is very easy to use. TTCal is composed of a standard scientific calculator and variable, functions, precision and display configuration tabs. TTCalc has a nice user interface, formulas for calculating can be inserted by using a keyboard or a mouse, the result is automatically shown in a second window without using any additional keys such as 'equal'.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mathematic calculator, scientific calculator, calculate function, calculator, calculate, trigonometry|
TTCalc for Linux Free Download - we do not host any TTCalc for Linux torrent files or links of TTCalc for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All TTCalc for Linux download links are direct TTCalc for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.9.3||Jun 4, 2011||New Release||· added: German translation
· added: on display tab: an option how many digits should be grouped
· changed: the way how buttons on display tab work
· suppose we have "123+34+56" in the first edit, then select (by mouse or a keyboard) "123+34" similar as you would like to copy them to the clipboard, then press a button let we say "sin" - the result is: "sin(123+34)+56"
· updated: Chinese translation
· fixed: ttcalc didn't correctly delete variables/functions from its config file so when you restarted the program you still had the deleted variables/functions
· fixed: option: "parameters separated by" was not correctly read from the config file
|0.9.2||Sep 24, 2010||New Release||Fixed:
· The pad window didn't take into account following options (from display tab) - grouping, input commas and parameter separators
· Chinese translation