TTCalc 0.9.3 freeware
TTCalc is a mathematical calculator that features a well structured graphical interface and is very easy to use. TTCal is composed of a standard scientific calculator and variable, functions, precision and display configuration tabs. TTCalc has a nice user interface, formulas for calculating can be inserted by using a keyboard or a mouse, the result is automatically shown in a second window without using any additional keys such as 'equal'.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mathematic calculator, scientific calculator, calculate function, calculator, calculate, trigonometry|
TTCalc Free Download - we do not host any TTCalc torrent files or links of TTCalc on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All TTCalc download links are direct TTCalc download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.9.3||Jun 4, 2011||New Release||· added: German translation
· added: on display tab: an option how many digits should be grouped
· changed: the way how buttons on display tab work
· suppose we have "123+34+56" in the first edit, then select (by mouse or a keyboard) "123+34" similar as you would like to copy them to the clipboard, then press a button let we say "sin" - the result is: "sin(123+34)+56"
· updated: Chinese translation
· fixed: ttcalc didn't correctly delete variables/functions from its config file so when you restarted the program you still had the deleted variables/functions
· fixed: option: "parameters separated by" was not correctly read from the config file
|0.9.2||Sep 24, 2010||New Release||Fixed:
· The pad window didn't take into account following options (from display tab) - grouping, input commas and parameter separators
· Chinese translation