Zlib 1.2.11 freeware
The Zlib library is a general purpose data compression library compatible with the gzip format. The code is thread safe, assuming that the standard librar y functions used are thread safe, such as memory allocation routines. It provides in-memory compression and decompression functions, including integrity checks of the uncompressed data.
|Author||Jean-loup Gailly & Mark Adler|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||compression libary, decompression library, compression component, compression, decompression, library|
Zlib Free Download - we do not host any Zlib torrent files or links of Zlib on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Zlib download links are direct Zlib download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.2.11||Jan 15, 2017||New Release||Fix deflate stored bug when pulling last block from window.
Permit immediate deflateParams changes before any deflate input.
|1.2.8||May 2, 2013||New Release||· Add new inflateGetDictionary() function
· Fix bug where gzopen() immediately followed by gzclose() would write an empty file instead of an empty gzip stream.
· Fix bug in gzclose() when gzwrite() runs out of memory
|1.2.7||May 16, 2012||New Release||· Fix bug in gzclose_w() when gzwrite() fails to allocate memory
· Add "x" (O_EXCL) and "e" (O_CLOEXEC) modes support to gzopen()
· Add gzopen_w() in Windows for wide character path names
· Fix type mismatch between get_crc_table() and crc_table