kivy for Linux 2.0.0 freeware
Kivy is an open source software library for rapid development of applications equipped with novel user interfaces, such as multi-touch apps. The framework is stable and has a documented API, plus a programming guide to help for in the first step. The graphics engine is built over OpenGL ES 2, using modern and fast way of doing graphics. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||NUI framework, NUI application development, NUI development, NUI, Novel User Interface, development|
kivy for Linux Free Download - we do not host any kivy for Linux torrent files or links of kivy for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All kivy for Linux download links are direct kivy for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.0.0||Dec 10, 2020||New Release|
|1.7.2||Aug 6, 2013||New Release||· Fix slowdown in graphics pipeline during gc
· Change Window.clearcolor to 0, 0, 0, 1
· Fix audio volume property
· Add audio loop property for Sound object
· Fix leak when using Animation.cancel() method
· Fix few leaks related to Kv language
|1.7.1||May 29, 2013||New Release||· [#1192] "Black label" issue on old phone
· [#1186] Reloading mipmapped label
· [#1204] doubletap/tripletap for windows hardware
· First-time configuration generation for linux/windows