Sikuli X for Linux 1.0 RC3 freeware
Sikuli is a visual technology to automate and test graphical user interfaces (GUI) using images (screenshots). Sikuli includes Sikuli Script, a visual scripting API for Jython, and Sikuli IDE, an integrated development environment for writing visual scripts with screenshots easily. Sikuli Script automates anything you see on the screen without internal API's support. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||design GUI, create GUI, application development, generate, development, create|
Sikuli X for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Sikuli X for Linux torrent files or links of Sikuli X for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Sikuli X for Linux download links are direct Sikuli X for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.0 RC3||Sep 18, 2011||New Release||Sikuli IDE:
· Auto indentation
· New settings in preferences: expand tab, tab width, font style, font size
· The locale of the IDE can be changed
· ESC cancels screen capture mode
· Sikuli code (including images) can be copied across tabs
· Sikuli code can be copied as plain text to other programs/text editors
· Window size and opened files are remembered and restored automatically
· Sikuli Script
· App class supports Linux now (wmctrl and xdotool required.)
· Java APIs are more consistent with Jython's
· New hotkey API allows the user to register hotkeys that trigger a Sikuli function
· A parameter of Sikuli's vision engine MinTargetSize can be changed to adjust the robustness/speed of the engine
· Pure color templates can be matched now
· popup() accepts an optional parameter for setting the title of the dialog
· Some error messages are improved
· The bundled Jython upgrades to 2.5.2
|1.0 RC2||Feb 15, 2011||New Release||New features:
· The UI of Sikuli IDE has been redesigned and polished. Find, undo, and redo are supported. Console messages are colored.
· Extensions for Sikuli Script. With extensions, adding new features to Sikuli would be much easier. Developers are welcome to create and distribute their own Sikuli extensions.
· Sikuli Guide: a Sikuli extension that provides a revolutionary way to create guided tours or interactive tutorials for GUI applications on the actual interfaces, rather than in a video or a series of screenshots on a web page. Details can be found at http://sikuli.org/docx/extensions/sikuli-guide/index.html.
· Add an interactive mode (-i) to sikuli-script.jar. (for command line only)
· Region: getTopLeft, getTopRight, getBottomLeft, getBottomRight, offset(location), moveTo, morphTo.
· Region.setFindFailedResponse() handles FindFailed exceptions with more options (RETRY, SKIP, ABORT, PROMPT).