CMISS 3.0.0 freeware
CMISS was specially developed as a mathematical modelling environment that allows the application of finite element analysis, boundary element and collocation techniques to a variety of complex bioengineering problems.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Continuum Mechanics, Image Analysis, Signal Processor, Mechanics, Analysis, Signal|
CMISS Free Download - we do not host any CMISS torrent files or links of CMISS on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All CMISS download links are direct CMISS download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.0.0||Mar 7, 2014||New Release|
|2.7.0||Oct 18, 2011||New Release||· This is an official release of cmgui.
· (Break) Context API replaces command data. User interface must be enabled explicitly before using graphics, time and execute_command.
· (Break) Region API. New methods for creating regions and finding subregions. New method to get field module. Removed obsolete Cmiss_region_add_field.
· (Break) Field API. New Field_module API has factory methods for creating fields owned by a region; no need to call Cmiss_region_add_field. New get_name function.
· (Break) Object persistence API. New ~set_persistent methods for field, material must be called for objects to persist in owning module when no external references held.
· (New) Graphical material API.
· (New) Time API.
· Field API
· Time object and time keeper API
· Added information in about dialog
· Support write exnode function at specific time
· New isosurface code including tetrahedra support
· Surfaces made from exterior faces should now have outward normals