GLE for Mac OS X 4.2.4 freeware
GLE (Graphics Layout Engine) is a graphics scripting language designed for creating publication quality graphs, plots, diagrams, figures and slides. GLE supports various graph types (function plots, histograms, bar graphs, scatter plots, contour lines, color maps, surface plots, ...) through a simple but flexible set of graphing commands.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||text to graph, text to chart, graphic scripting language, text2graph, script, graphic|
GLE for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any GLE for Mac OS X torrent files or links of GLE for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All GLE for Mac OS X download links are direct GLE for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.2.4||Jan 1, 2012||New Release||* Fix for "QGLE does not support bold / italic fonts" (aka "set font rm" insertion problem)
* Bug #3101026: Fixes for possible buffer overflows
* Bug #3344819: Marker line width is different in legend
* Fix for bug in number formatting (part before 10^x missing)
* Fix for compiler error on std::min/max (suggested by Laurence Abbott)
* Fixed leftarrow kerning problem
* Patch by Michal Vyskocil: Use QMAKE_LIBS_DYNLOAD
* Subticks are now generated over the entire axis range
* g_bitmap now also works with "-cairo"
* Bug #3434175: Turning on sublabels produces wrong width of some subticks
* Fixed bug in when QGLE edits scripts with filled boxes
|4.2.3||Sep 26, 2010||New Release||# #3058793: y1axis dominates the plot (lin/log) bound to y2axis
# #2782744: Automatic tick labels with latex
# Fixed compilation on Mac OS/X
# The graph block's "data" command now understands column c0, which contains the data set's line numbers
# #2996854: Missing a few multiple bars
# Fixed: xend()/yend() do not work in QGLE's edit mode
# QGLE's about box has been improved and shows license and contributors in separate tabs
# Graph command 'xsubticks length' now overrides 'xaxis grid'
# Fixed: key block with 'fill' incorrectly changes the 'set fill' value
# #2995351: Unwanted vertical space generated in graph module
# Added "background" command to graph block to set the background color
# #2949503: Fixed a number of errors in the GLE 4.2.2 manual
# #2950381: Allow "marker m$" with m$ a string variable in the graph block
# #2949642: Log axis sub tick font size should be based on the "alabelscale" setting
|4.0.8||Jan 3, 2010||New Release||* QGLE now no longer modifies the string argument of "write" if a text string is moved or one of its properties is changed.
* GLE now compiles with "-Wl,--no-add-needed" and hopefully also with binutils-gold.
* Fixed GLE crash on illegal font name.
* Fixed GLE crash on certain scripts with error bars.
* Fixed regression in key block in 3.5 compatibility mode.
* Diamond markers are now also centered in 3.5 emulation mode.
* QGLE now sets the locale such that the decimal point indicator is "." (workaround "export LC_ALL=C").
* Fixed crash in certain bar graphs (reported by Massimo Canonico).